Nigel Nixon Consultancy
9:00 AM Chairperson’s welcome
2:20 PM Effective Communication between Internal and External Stakeholders: Discussion, Debate and Best Practice
· The importance of effective stakeholder and community engagement in the planning and implementation of projects: Drivers, challenges , project threats and implications
· Internal: Understanding how to secure buy-in, build the business case and communicate the plan from the bottom up and top down
· Project teams: Developing effective tools to manage expectations and ensure the entire project supply chain is bought at every stage of the project
· Community: Ensuring transparency and effective processes that enable community engagement and decision making
· Outcomes and best practice: What are the solutions?