So, what can you expect in 2017?
• Dedicated sessions focused on future proofing, smart ports and emerging technology that will protect assets and improve efficiency
• Infrastructure updates and new developments from the Aberdeen Harbour Board, Port of Dover, Port of Rotterdam, Port of Ghent, Narvik Port and many more….
• Focus on Asset Management, inspection, monitoring, repair and rehabilitation that will increase the life of structures
• Dedicates Case Studies covering both expansion and adaptation planning, design, specification and construction that supports growth and improves port competiveness
• The return of the Port of Rotterdam Site Tour
In the following analysis, we speak to Nigel Nixon, a veteran with three decades experience in major marine projects about the 7 major considerations to take into account when deciding whether to revamp the established or roll out the new.
Download your free copy now.
They answered questions on the challenges and developments surrounding infrastructure development for European and international port construction and maintenance projects in the current market. Take a look at what they said and how that compares to your knowledge today.