So, what can you expect in 2017?
• Dedicated sessions focused on future proofing, smart ports and emerging technology that will protect assets and improve efficiency
• Infrastructure updates and new developments from the Aberdeen Harbour Board, Port of Dover, Port of Rotterdam, Port of Ghent, Narvik Port and many more….
• Focus on Asset Management, inspection, monitoring, repair and rehabilitation that will increase the life of structures
• Dedicates Case Studies covering both expansion and adaptation planning, design, specification and construction that supports growth and improves port competiveness
• The return of the Port of Rotterdam Site Tour